Small Business Marketing Consultant
I am a small business marketing consultant that has developed a simple step-by-step marketing program for small business owners. Like you’ve been honing your craft, so have I. I’ve experienced strategies that work, redeveloped plans that don’t. Now is your chance to leverage 10+ years of consolidated marketing knowledge.
This is a practical marketing program for:
- Those who need more than direct sales
- Who are experiencing the barrier of being ‘unknown’ or ‘unrecognised’
- Who want straight-forward guidance, support & implementation
Evolve Your Market Presence
I OFFER A CLEAR 3-STAGE PROCESS
Become a recognised brand by investing in it
Brand awareness is the next stage to growing your small business.
IN HIGH DEMAND – ONLY 2 SPOTS LEFT FOR 2020
Reserve now, pay later
“Practical & Actionable”
Work one-on-one with a small business marketing consultant
I will help you clarify your brand experience to amplify business performance.
- My clients are limited. It means you’ll get undiluted support.
- I’m both a designer and a strategist. I use design to conceptualise and actualise advice. It makes strategy easy to understand, and faster to implement.
- A proven track record across multiple marketing channels gives you a holistic market strategy rather than fragmented specialist approaches.
Grow your business by maintaining a consistent, persistent and strong market presence.
What this is
- An evolutionary marketing program for small business
- Covers digital and traditional marketing strategies
- Effective, actionable & practical marketing support
What this is not –
- This is not a quick fix
- A marketing agency
- A full-time employee
Who this is for
- Australian-based business owners
- Established SME’s – not suitable for start-ups or crowd fund projects
- Those avoiding DIY, seeking to leverage collaborative expertise
How it works –
- Register your interest and I’ll give you a call
- If we’re a suitable match we’ll meet f2f or via Skype
- I’ll take you through a 3-step process over a 6-12 month period
(dependent on brand maturity)
“The biggest problem you will have is how to deal with others when she leaves them in the dust.”
“Thank you for your great work – it has put us back on the map. Your contribution has been amazing.”
“Anita’s expertise in digital marketing…is at such a high level that she has identified possibilities for growth that we have simply been unable to see.”
“Working with Anita was rewarding as her feedback is constructive and enables people to learn in a positive environment. An asset to the industry.”