Your privacy is important to me. My client terms also include confidentiality agreements for both parties.
Effective date: June 1, 2018
Anita T (“I”, “me” , “myself” or “my”) operates the https://www.anitat.com.au/ website (hereinafter referred to as my “marketing services and website”).
This page informs you of my policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use my marketing services and website and the choices you have associated with that data.
- Marketing Services And Website My marketing services and website are defined on and as https://www.anitat.com.au/ website operated by myself.
- Personal Data Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of my marketing services and website or from my marketing services and website infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Processors (or Service Providers)Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject (or User)Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
I collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve my marketing services and website for you.
Types of Data Collected
While using my marketing services and website, I may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
I may also collect information on how my marketing services and website is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse my marketing services and website.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of my marketing services and website.
Examples of Cookies I use:
- Session Cookies. I use Session Cookies to operate my marketing services and website.
- Preference Cookies. I use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. I use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
I use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain my marketing services and website
- To notify you about changes to my marketing services and website
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of my marketing services and website when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that I can improve my marketing services and website
- To monitor the usage of my marketing services and website
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
I may process your Personal Data because:
- I need to perform a contract with you
- You have given me permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
I will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Australia and choose to provide information to me, please note that I transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Australia and process it here.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, DWM Solutions may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
I may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of AnitaT
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with my marketing services and website
- To protect the personal safety of users of my marketing services and website or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to me but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While I strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. I aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data I hold about you and if you want it to be removed from my systems, please contact me.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information I have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly with me.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to my processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that I restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information I have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where I relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that I may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about my collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
I may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate my marketing services and website.
(“Service Providers”), provide my marketing services and website on my behalf, perform service-related services or assist me in analysing how my marketing services and website is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on my behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
I may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of my marketing services and website.
- Google Ads (AdWords)Google Ads (AdWords) remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/adsGoogle also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links to Other Sites
I have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
My marketing services and website does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
I do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided me with Personal Data, please contact me. If I become aware that I have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, I will take steps to remove that information from servers associated with my marketing services and website.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org